Chemistry Research Associate
HPLC experience desired.
Variety of Analytical Chemistry testing of drug substances and product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Set up, operate and maintain laboratory equipment as required
· Maintain standards for housekeeping (cGMP) and security and ensure compliance with established safety policies and procedures. (FDA, OSHA, EPA, ISO etc.)
· Compiles operational, test and research data and conducts capability studies to establish performance standards for processing equipment
· Evaluates findings to develop new concepts, products, equipment, or processes, or to develop applications of findings to new uses
· Provide support to implement effective research and technical projects to meet the business objectives
· Qualified candidates should possess a Bachelors or Master’s degree in chemistry
· At least 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Ph.D. with 0 - 2 years’ experience.
Keyword: analytical, chemistry, gcms, gc-ms, chromatography, hplc, titration.