This is not a Laboratory Research role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ordering, tracking, and assessing antibodies for biomarker detection.
- Development of standard operating procedures for antibody qualification, new assay development and data collection, and dissemination through protocols.io
- Working closely with internal microscopy specialists to provide training, track usage, troubleshoot, and schedule maintenance and repairs
- Provide input and help execute operational organization to include sample tracking system, experimental tracking system, and reagent tracking system
- Regularly meet with team leaders to discuss experimental pipeline as well as project development and execution
- Move the lab projects towards qualification and execution in a CLIA certified laboratory
- Participate in proposal development and grant reporting
- Serve as a resource for the team
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned based on needs and interests
This is an opportunity to learn cutting-edge techniques at the forefront of fluorescence imaging.
- Master’s degree in biological sciences or related field
- Prior experience in antibody biomarker detection and microscopy
- Excellent written English and a familiarity with drafting protocols and presenting biological results
- Excellent computer skills
- Open to and comfortable with working with clinical samples
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Keywords: Biology, Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Research Associate, Scientist, Imaging, Fluorescence, biomarker