• Establishing and enforcing food safety programs, plans, and quality standards; and documenting results.
• Supervise all the operations of Quality Assurance Technicians.
Quality Assurance (QA) Manager.
This can be a contract to hire or potential direct hire opportunity for the right candidate.
Manages quality-related operation and audit needs.
• Oversea production line quality tracker report and analysis of the report and trending category of an issue every month.
• Support production in establishing a technically and scientifically based support to determine capability and conformance.
Responsible for leading and co-leading of Food Safety, Quality System, customers and regulatory audits (FDA, SQF, QAI, NGP, RSPO and Customers).
• Evaluating/creating/auditing all programs and policies as needed for certification the Safe Quality Food (SQF) standards.
• Acts as SQF Practitioner; HACCP Coordinator, Preventive Controls Qualified Individual.
• Manage internal Food Safety, SQF, GMP Audits, pre-op inspection and implement corrective actions based on audit results.
• Customer complaints investigation and managing corrective action response.
• Manages Food Safety System and updates records related to FSMA, HACCP, and HARPC.
Reviews and co-approves all product labels according to the NLEA.(Temporary pending proper staffing regulatory)
Responsible for coordinating and documenting Food Safety Training Programs.
Develop, review, and update standard operating procedures related to Food Safety and Quality.
Minimum of Bachelor Degree in
Food Science, Chemistry, Biology or related field
Experience in Manufacturing Food Quality -
Strong analytical and computer skills
Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
Knowledge of manufacturing, food processing, HACCP, GMP’s, SSOP’s and FSMA’s Regulatory Landscape.
SQF, Food Science, HACCP, Technologist, Microbiology