- Bachelors degree or higher in Chemistry or related Life Science degree
- Experience with FTIR/IR, GC, GC-MS instrumentation (chromatography and spectroscopy)
- Desire to sell/be a salesperson
- Good presentation skills
- Attitude to manage people (would not be immediate)
- Desire to work in a small company
- Self-driven and proactive
- Correspond with prospective customers (chemists) to introduce and teach them about our instrumentation
- Occasional travel to seminars and conferences
- Provide technical presentations (in person at conferences or our facility, and online) for prospective customers
- Find prospective customers within their assigned territory and communicate with them to provide technical data on our instrumentation. Follow the sales opportunities through the full sales cycle, from lead generation to sales closure.
- Create sales projections and reports
- Manage a small sales team (would not be immediate)
- Some travel (25% max)- domestic and international
- Local or willing to relocate
Keywords: Chemistry, Sales, Marketing, Biology, Field Service, Fourier Transform.