Contract to hire QA Technician role.
- Assures quality food products and processes by enforcing food safety programs, plans, and quality standards; observing production and the documentation of results.
- Reinforces the Quality/food safety program by working with production personnel to support ingredient control, proper storage practices, meeting customer specifications, personnel training, and label/traceability accuracy and GMPs adherence.
- Maintains and improves product quality by investigating issues on the line and collaborating with other members of staff to develop new process methods to support the quality of our products.
- Ensures compliance with SQF, FDA, Federal State and local agencies.
- Train personnel on SOPs and other Food Safety Programs.
- Obtains and delivers to the lab samples for product testing.
- Support the lab as needed to complete testing and COAs.
- Perform Pre-op; GMP audits where needed.
AS or BS is Biology, Chemistry, or related field. 0-2 years of experience.